“Smart jewellery primarily targets Millennials,” De Luca says, including that the category also taps into gender-fluid and age-fluid social phenomena. Ringly founder and CEO Christina Mercando d’Avignon says it’s all the time a challenge to create a device that mixes expertise and style Jewelery News however this now appears necessary in today’s constantly-connected society. Following the successful acquisition of Bevilles earlier this yr, five additional retailers have reportedly approached Michael Hill International about the potential for a sale.
- “Over the previous two years, I think the changing face of our customers and their purchasing habits is something that is still difficult for lots of independent jewellers,” Zarb told Jeweller in March.
- Tribes associated to the Padaung, as well as different cultures all through the world, use jewellery to stretch their earlobes or enlarge ear piercings.
- Buying teams supply retail jewellers a myriad of benefits, beyond provider reductions.
- From an outsider’s perspective, the partnership between De Beers and Botswana appeared to be crumbling after more than 50 years of collaboration.
- Gold costs hit a three-week-high, last week and in addition opened higher on Tuesday, the first trading day of the 12 months, surpassing Dh250 per gram.
- Josephine Odet, head of buying